This Return & Refund Policy was last modified on 1st February 2023.
lapstore.lk Return & Refund Policy
If your product is defective / damaged or incorrect/incomplete at the time of delivery, please contact us within the applicable return window. Your product may be eligible for refund or replacement depending on the product category and condition.
Please note that some products are not eligible for a return if the product is “No longer needed”.
You will always find the relevant terms on the product page.
Conditions for Returns
- The product must be unused, unworn, unwashed and without any flaws. Fashion products can be tried on to see if they fit and will still be considered unworn.
- The product must include the original tags, user manual, warranty cards, freebies and accessories.
- The product must be returned in the original and undamaged manufacturer packaging / box. Do not put tape or stickers on the manufacturers box.
(if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and returned to you as soon as possible.
1. Refund is processed in real-time & is reflected in customer’s card immediately as a Payment Void.
2. Refund is similar to an Online payment taking 2 days to get settled to your bank account after getting charged from you due to fund transfer cycles from bank to bank via card networks such as Visa & Mastercard, Refunds also move in a similar path, but in reverse.
Late or missing refunds
(if applicable)If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.